Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Boomer's Wall of Fame Wednesday

Back when I first came up with this idea of Wall of Fame Wednesday, Gainer e-mailed me a list of players/coaches he wanted to see enshrined up onto Boomer's Wall of Fame. Well, today's the day, so sit back and relax and enjoy the show as I present you all with "Gainer's Crew": Part 1 and induct a few of his favorites up onto the Wall of Fame.



Part 1: Gainer's favorite athletes

Chipper Jones
Gainer's All-Time Favorite Athlete, enough said.

Tayshaun Prince
Back in his UK days.
Steve Smith
Gainer: "shooting extraordinaire"
Sidney Crosby
Gainer: #87, I'd be lying if I said anyone but Sid
Dario Franchitti
Gainer: the KOOL car, Dad's Company, awesome
Part 1: Gainer's favorite Coaches
Bobby Cox
Gainer: legend, all time leader in ejections, enough said.
Rick Pitino
Gainer: UK and UL, two generations of my life

Come back next week, when I reveal the rest of Gainer's favorites in "Gainer's Crew": Part 2.