Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What If Wednesday

What If Wednesday is going to be a little different for this week. Instead, of pulling two stories out from the past and talking about each, I'm just going to post a bunch of memorable moments from NCAA Tournaments past. With all these clips, it will make you wonder and think about what past NCAA Tournaments would look like, if "what if" were the case. Enjoy, and make sure you fill out your bracket before noon on Thursday. Last night, provided us with two great comebacks with WKU over MVSU (trailed by 16) and BYU over Iona (trailed by 25) in the night cap. Two more play-in games tonight with Lamar/Vermont and California/USF.

Here we go, in no particular order...




I know there are plenty more moments from the NCAA Tournament, that could of changed the history of the tournament, but I think I've provided you with plenty, let me know what you think and/or if you have one that I didn't put in this post.